Sunday, June 1, 2014

rebelde: a watch designed, assembled and adjusted in Australia !

I can hardly believe that 4 months have passed since my last post! Finally, the first batch of rebelde watches has been completed and I can now slow down and unwind.

A very special 'thank you' to 263 customers who put their trust in rebelde by placing an early order.
Yes, with the current output of 3-4 watches per week, it would still take some time to complete all orders but I guess this is a small price to pay for a very unique, limited edition watch.

For those who are new to my blog: rebelde is bespoke watch based on Swiss manual wind mechanism with case, dial, hands, winding crown and everything else designed, assembled and adjusted by your Australian watchmaker. Case size is 44mm and two models are available: Pilots (the one with fancy bezel) and Control Tower with larger numerals and polished bezel.

The website is yet to be created, however I have just uploaded 60 images to rebelde gallery:

http://www.rebelde.com.au/gallery/index.php?slide=re0.jpg

www.rebelde.com.au

No comments: