A. Borriero, 24
Joined us on January 3 as a watchmaker apprentice and machinist. In less than a year he has become:
- proficient in CAM and CAD software
- trained to independently operate EDM at micron level
- undergoing training on Kern CNC Pyramid Nano world class 5 axis mill
- capable of assembling/disassembling mechanical manual wind watch movement, including jewelling
- proficient in hand finishing/perlage
- directly involved in manufacturing of the first Australian watch
- will this month attend JIMTOF Tokyo machining fair, and tour the Makino factory, Japan
- wears a rebelde watch
- will receive a pay rise of $13,000 as of January next year
This could have been you. This still could be you if you have Andrew's determination and attention to detail.
We are interested in smart, hard-working, loyal and driven people to join our small team. We will train you and we will reward your efforts.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org today to get ready for a new start in 2019.