Thursday, August 26, 2021

Last night I had a nightmare

 

- one of those intense, detailed, action packed nightmares that felt more real than reality itself. Yes, in full colour. Hundreds of faces, thousands of people attending some kind of Government sponsored air show event. Bobby and Andrew tried to drag me on stage where Buzz Aldrin was signing Moon memorabilia, but I was busy trying to find the owner of a wallet loaded with cash (red Swiss francs notes)! The dilemma was tearing me apart: should I look for the owner, or instead, hand the wallet to someone at the 'lost and found’ desk?  Like a fish out of water, I was grasping for a solution for a problem imposed on me with no will of my own. As time went by, the crowd was thinning. Eventually, I stood there by myself, in the middle of a field, holding onto someone's property, feeling an enormous burden of responsibility.
 
I hear you. There could be only one explanation for such substantially altered state of sub-consciousness: an overdose on a psychedelic called Gladys.
 
But I wasn't on Gladys. The serotine kick was a result of a two and a half hour late night interview with Roman the Podcaster and Alex the Regulator from the Fifth Wrist (https://fifthwrist.com/our-team/) collective.
... to be continued...

No comments: