Monday, November 6, 2023

Sydney Watch

 

Today, I am pleased to share with you exciting news: an ‘Australian’ watch.

Or, more precisely, a Sydney watch.

But before we go any further, let me make a disclosure: I am not paid to advertise, endorse or promote Luminox. I am talking about Luminox because I believe it is a watch worth talking about.

Quite frankly, Luminox does not need me to sell their watches. The core Luminox customer base – the watch owners who actually wear their Luminox daily – are loyal followers for a reason.

My reason to jump on the Luminox bandwagon is simple: I don’t want you to miss out on the limited release “Australian” watch.

For a Sydney watch dealer not to offer a watch with the Sydney skyline would be simply unimaginable. Yes, I am here to serve you.

Here are the four reasons why you should join the excitement of a new release:

 -  This watch is literally made FOR YOU, the Sydneysider. The skyline of the harbour city; Opera House, Bridge, Chifley Tower, MLC Tower, Centre Point Tower, Queen Victoria Building and the rest.
 

- ‘James Bond’ blue wavy dial, Formula 1 case and bezel! Yes, the Australian Pacific Diver 3120 does look like a crossover of Omega and TAG. And I like that – a proven look which simply works.
 

- Every Second Counts, Always Visible engraved on the caseback is a reminder of what horology is all about. It is also a play on the H3 LX tritium radioactive material used to ‘glow’ the hands and numerals. 
 

- Blue and red silicone strap in addition to bracelet! The red strap is actually a special deal for the first five buyers only. Enjoy it!
 
44mm case size. Stainless steel case and bracelet. Blue dial. Sapphire crystal. Quartz movement. Water resistance 200 metres. Comes in a pelican case. 

Price: $1,499.

Limited edition of only 100 watches. 

No comments: