Monday, May 13, 2019

Are you ready for the ride of your life?



This photo was taken exactly 50 years ago - capturing the excitement of my brother and myself fixing our push bike.
 
Fifty years later, I am as excited as ever. I run a successful watchmaking business, and I am now eager to share and pass on my knowledge. If you are a passionate young person looking for a rewarding career then watchmaking is one of the best hands-on trades you can get your hands on.
 
I don't ask for much: attention to detail, loyalty and commitment. As a third generation Master Watchmaker, I will teach you everything, from scratch. You will grow and succeed under my wing. You will be respected, reputable, well-known and, one day, you too will be ready to teach and inspire.
 
If you are ready to join our team and ready for the ride of your life, then
contact me directly. Nick@clockmaker.com.au

No comments: