Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Daily prayer



Those of you who have been subscribers to our newsletter for years certainly know who I am and what I stand for.  However, if you are still in doubt then let me tell you this.  When I open my eyes in the morning, I don’t pray, “Lord, today allow me to be a shining example of humbleness and modesty.” That’s not me.  Rather, I pray, “Lord, today I need your strength to keep fighting corrupt corporations and big brands so that the smallest watch brand in the world may thrive and prosper for generations to come".  And for that to happen God and I need to work together.  My part in that partnership is to find the absolutely best product for loyal rebelde supporters.

The rebelde carbon fibre Made in Germany iridium nib fountain pen is our flagship writing instrument.  The events that led to getting our name on it can only be described as a miracle - but that is a story for another day.  Let me just say that I am extremely proud of our fountain pen, and I have no doubt that you will be truly impressed as well.

In stock.  $250 with free delivery or collect in person.

Fine nib.  Both catridge and bladder included.

No comments: